What to expect
We know it's not always easy visiting a new church. You may find yourself asking these questions: What will the service be like? What are the people like? Will they be unfriendly, or too friendly? How should I dress? Will it be easy to leave if I don't enjoy it? Will they ask me for money? Will my kids enjoy it? Am I welcome if I do not believe in God?
Whether you regularly attend church or are new to church, believe in God or not, we welcome you as our guest! It is very important to us that your visit to The Freedom Centre Church is enjoyable and we are glad to have you
Here's what to expect:
- A lively worship style that blends both the modern and classic songs of worship into an experience that is geared to drawing closer to His presence. Worship usually lasts about 45 minutes.
- A message that is Biblical and practical for everyday living, in language we all use and understand.
- A dynamic children's ministry that provides a safe and fun atmosphere for your kids (ages 0-12) to experience God.
- Offering will be taken every Sunday morning. We are 100% donation supported but, as our guest, there is no obligation or expectation for you to give. Our main desire is for you to engage with what God is doing in our church.
- Friendly people. We know, every church thinks they're friendly. But the most frequent comments we get from our guests is how friendly our people are.